24 Hours Tel
1. Heat conduction oil heating method. This heating method is characterized by high thermal efficiency and lower operating cost than steam heating and electric heating, but its drawback is that it is dangerous, and the heat exchange efficiency of the equipment will be greatly reduced after one year of operation. Need to replace the heat transfer oil and heat exchange pipes.
2. Electric heating method. This heating method is characterized by clean heat source, convenient operation, and many protection measures. The disadvantage is that the operating cost is relatively high.
3. Steam heating method. The user of this heating method needs to be equipped with a high-pressure steam boiler, not only the cost of the user's equipment is high, but also because the pressure vessel requires skilled personnel to operate, the heating speed is also slow.
Precautions in the use of heating stainless steel reactor:
1. Turn on the power, make the motor drive the stirring operation, and observe whether the transmission parts such as the reducer and stirring have abnormal phenomena, sounds, etc.;
2. The input of materials, including time, sequence, speed, variety, quantity and heating, cooling, heat preservation, etc., must be carried out in accordance with the process operation regulations;
3. During the airtight reaction, always pay attention to observe the pressure, temperature and other parameters inside and outside the pot, and deal with it in time if any abnormal situation is found, so as to avoid the occurrence of vicious accidents;